Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The 3 most important women in my life!

01) Three happy Jurong Bird Park's tourists.


02) Don't ask me why my wife acted like that?


03)


04)


05)


06)


07)


08)


09)


All those pictures above were all taken in April this year with my previous Nikon D200 body. Ever since i got my Nikon D3, i almost never touch "my ex-girlfriend" anymore.

She's must be very sad sitting alone in the dry cabinet. Nevertheless, she did capture a lot of unforgettable moments for me. Thanks, honey!

Camera is just a camera. Dummy machine. It's a tool that helps us to accomplish what we want to achieve. Bring back all these "old photos" back to PC screen, i find them don't looked bad at all.

I like them a lot, may be simply because of the people in the pictures. They are my most important women in my life. 1 gave birth to me & raised me up. 1 gave birth to my lovely wife & raised her up. And last but not the least, my little angel, beautiful wife, who gave me the meaning of life & complete my life with lots of love.

Happy birthday, baby!

No comments: